If you wish to enrollment in a Doctorate program you have to:

- hold a master's or equivalent degree,

- request the agreement of the thesis supervisor, the director of your furture laboratory and the director of the doctoral school.

 ED 352 must be sent to the ED secretariat for validation before interviewing the candidate doctoral student with the director of the ED.

A single file containing the following elements has to be sent to the ED secretary to start the enrollment procedure:

  • A cover letter
  • The candidate's CV
  • The thesis subject indicating the name of the thesis supervisor(s)
  • Two letters of recommendation
  • A copy of the master's diploma
  • A transcript of records 
  • The financing agreement for the duration of the thesis.